My first publication!





My autobiography

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to tell you about me. I was born in Concepción in June second of 1999 and I grew up in Talcahuano, a neighboring town. I am the second daughter in my family, my sister had six years old when i was borned. I studied at La Dama Blanca and Colegio Adventista, in the second school I spent the best years of my life. I always wanted to study in another region so I did it and now I’m studying at Universidad de Chile. So I live in Santiago and while the holidays I go to Talcahuano, Concepción.

Mi family grew and now we are five since in 2007 when my little brother was born. We are mom and dad, my older sister, my little brother and I. Well, we are really six because my older sister had a son in 2013. Currently, we are living together due to contingence.

I really like to sing and make up, when I was fifhteen years I was in a choir, we participated in many performances, once we traveled to Santiago for a performance. Now I don’t practice but I really want to do it. Sing and make up helps me to distract myself and everyday I try to be better in that.
I hope to study make up when I finish my career to work in social make up or manage a beauty salon.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello again!

Happy photos!